Friday, May 24, 2013
Monday, May 20, 2013
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
I hope you are well
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Speak up. If you wanted to go you should’ve said so.
You don’t have to prove anything to anyone.
Be more decisive. Don’t think so much.
Be with the people that make you happy.
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Friday, March 1, 2013
Of course, you never really forget anyone, but you certainly release them. You stop allowing their history to have any meaning for you today. You let them change their haircut, let them move, let them fall in love again. And when you see this person you have let go, you realize that there is no reason to be sad. The person you knew exists somewhere, but you are separated by too much time to reach them again.
Chelsea Fagan, How We Let People Go (via creatingaquietmind)
Monday, February 25, 2013
Friday, January 4, 2013
Monday, December 31, 2012
Things that hurt…
- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
Cakes from 85oC (by Ekaii)
Please, don’t let me down.
I truly believe this has the potential to become something special ♥